'The band is very excited about you and Big Noise representing them. What a great experience
this is for them. Thanks so much!'
- Tony Corso, manager for Suite Clarity
/ February 1, 2018
'I haven't been this happy and excited in a very long time, and it makes me even more motivated to do and be better! Thank you Al and A. Michelle and the rest of the Big Noise team for working so hard behind the scenes! Thank you for assisting me to another step in my career, and hopefully more to come. Thanks again.'
- Macyface / November 16, 2017
'I like to work with people that I trust and feel comfortable with, and you both fit those attributes to a T! I appreciate everything that you have done for me and I look forward to working with you in the future. I truly value your input and candid conversations.'
- Nicki Kris / October 15, 2017
'The greatest thing about working with Al
Gomes, A. Michelle and Big Noise is that we trust them implicitly
- their judgment, advice and in their ability to make things
happen! It's truly been a rewarding
and fulfilling experience working with the Big Noise team
over the years. Can't thank them enough!'
- Tom Habich, Exploding Sun / August 18, 2017
'I am so grateful that I'm able to work with you and be a part of this family. I'm just very thankful for you two.'
- JR Tycoon / August 1, 2017
'A huge and sincere thank you. It is really truly a blessing that you are helping me and words can't express my gratitude.'
- Jan Bugaiski / June 30, 2017
'Al and A. Michelle, we wouldn't be here
without you and all of your help. I am proud to say that
we're a part of the Big Noise family. So from the bottom
of my heart - Thank You!'
- George Domiano, songwriter / May 4,
'We're gaining some great attention thanks to you!'
- David Johnson, The Claxtons / March 20, 2016
'We cannot thank you enough for your efforts.
You successfully got the word out concerning UndercoveR
Jazz, our EP, and we walked away with a Grammy Contender
status. An amazing achievement that
we certainly could not have done without your guidance and
efforts. It's something that we can carry for the duration
of our individual and collective musical careers.'
- Scott Marvill, UndercoveR Jazz / November 1, 2015
'Thanks so much for an amazing year!'
- Chaz Robinson / October 24, 2015
'Al Gomes and A. Michelle - you have helped make my Dreams Come True! A thousand thank you's for a magical journey. Thank You for your brilliance!'
- B.GRANT / July 31, 2015
'Thanks for the great positive energy. It is so refreshing to work with you and your team!'
- Jo Cuseo / March 10, 2015
'You guys are delivering on a superior level. We truly appreciate it. We're pumped up and excited and we're fired up!'
- Josh Pollock, manager for Dru / December 1, 2014
'Thank you so much for all your help Al!
Without you, I would be an historical footnote.'
- Phil Greene, producer, engineer and
mixer - career recordings have resulted in over 70 million
in record sales /
October 20, 2014
'Thanks for all you are
doing on our behalf. We appreciate your professionalism
- Neal Gupton, Blistur / July 8, 2014
'I really can't express how much gratitude and how in debt I am to you guys for everything that you have done for my music.'
- Derek Carvalho / March 24, 2014
'Hey Al and A. Michelle
- we just want to say thank you for all you've done for
us and the excellent work you guys do. We truly are
humbled and appreciative of you guys and what you have accomplished
for us. We look forward to continuing to work with you and your team. Thank you so much!'
- Scott and Marquette Frazier, Tha Shadoz / November 1, 2013
'Thank you both. This is all very exciting. I really appreciate everything you've done so far!'
- Katie Scullin / October 24, 2013
'Well done - thanks again!'
- Tom Wopat / October 18, 2013
'Thanks Al and A. Michelle for working hard for me. You guys are awesome!! Thanks for EVERYTHING!'
- Afton Prater / October 12, 2013
'This is so exciting, and truly a wonderful learning experience too!'
- Jessica Lewis / September 8, 2013
'Thanks for all the hard work promoting 'Smile' on to victory!'
- Mark Linett, Beach Boys producer on the band winning
their first-ever Grammy Award / July 14, 2013
'Thanks so much for everything - the encouragement, the support, the friendship over the years. Truly means a lot.'
- Alan Boyd, Beach Boys producer on the band winning
their first-ever Grammy Award / July 12, 2013
'God bless you for your talent and I thank God I found you and have you in my life!!'
- Jenn Cuneta / June 30, 2013
'Thank you both so much for all that you
do. You make this possible life-dream come true! Very inspirational.'
- Steve Ryan / June 8, 2013
'Al and A. Michelle:
Thank you for creating the beautiful CD cover for 'Live
- Latin Moods.' You captured all of the images that I was
thinking of. Amazing artwork - this
is class. Great team! I just thought I would tell you -
thanks from the bottom of my heart!'
- Mike Smiarowski / March 30, 2013
'Let me start by saying how much your efforts
to elevate my Grammy status means to me. You actually created
one of the most important events in my career. I
was and am proud to have come as far as we did - thanks
to my friends Al Gomes and A. Michelle. I thank you passionately
for even taking notice in the first place.'
- Dick Wagner, songwriter / guitarist for Alice Cooper,
Lou Reed, Kiss and Aerosmith / January 7, 2013
'Big thanks to Big Noise!'
- Billy Hinsche, touring member of The Beach Boys for 25 years /
August 15, 2012
'Thank you again for all you have done and continue to do.'
- Chris Mathews, manager for Don Mathews / May 7, 2012
'Thank you for your dedication and professional service in all you do!'
- Dan Festog, producer - Silent Wing Audio / February 15, 2012
'I would love to continue working with you. It has been nothing but a great and amazing experience.'
- Griff / December 8, 2011
'You've done a marvelous job!'
- BingBoy / November 8, 2011
'Everybody loves the album cover. You guys did a great job. Thanks a bunch.'
- Dan Kaspar / September 26, 2011
'Thank you both for the work, support, and guidance you gave me to this point.'
- Tom Hanson / August 21, 2011
'We have no doubt that yourself and Big Noise
have been working just as tirelessly as we have and we believe
that our partnership can help our band achieve the goals
we've set out for ourselves. All
in all myself and the guys would just like to say thank
you for everything that you and your company is doing for
us. We are honored to be working with you guys.'
- David Chew, Night Must Fall / July 29, 2011
'You see how much you care about the people you work for, and how hard you both work. This is impressive!'
- Cliff Wagner, Flat Dark Earth / June 3, 2011
'I appreciate the time you are giving to
Lora. I know she is in great hands. Thank
you again for taking the time and interest in my daughter's
dream. I want you to know that I greatly appreciate all
your efforts and advice.'
- Ed Pascarella, manager for Lora Pascarella / March 17, 2011
'Thank you for your kindness and believing in me. I am looking forward to a long relationship.'
- PonyPak / November 16, 2010
'I can say with no hesitation that my career would not have been going or will go to the level it is going without your help. I knew this as soon as we got started. My fan base has continued to grow so much more since your staff reviewed my sites. I really appreciate it and I am very excited in regards to our future.'
- Young Dread / October 5, 2010
'I just wanted you to know that I truly appreciate you sending me top-notch talent for the show. It really raises the bar!'
- David Kemler, host of New Music Tampa Bay / October 4, 2010
'Out of everyone I ever worked with in all these years, Big Noise has provided me the biggest accolades of my career. Cannot thank you enough for the hard work and success and being validated by the industry. Always an honor!'
- Lora Pascarella / September 21, 2010
'You have accomplished so much for us in such a small amount of time!'
- Veronica Fairhurst, manager for Mako / August 27, 2010
'You've helped me get further and further to achieving goals and it is not forgotten!'
- Noel Vinson, V.I.T.A.L. Emcee / August 25, 2010
'You are in such a pivotal role for the band, and they feel so very fortunate to have you on their side working for them.'
- Chris Gilbreath, World Beneath World / June 22, 2010
'The Grammy nod has been worth its weight in gold. I really value our relationship with you and all that you do for us.'
- Michael Clogher, Godspeed3 / April 28, 2010
'I really appreciate all that you have been doing. It seems to always be something very exciting that you bring to the table. Thanks again.'
- JD Clarke / March 21, 2010
'I want to thank you so much for everything you did for me. I really appreciate it. It was really great! All the best to you.'
- Grammy nominee Freddy Cole / March 3, 2010
'You are going to be a huge asset and we are so thankful we have met.'
- Cephas Entertainment for Katharine McPhee / January 4, 2010
More artist accolades
To work with Big Noise